Terms & Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The e-store terms of service apply to the rights and obligations arising from the purchase of goods by the customers of the mynobe.com e-store (hereinafter the Customer) from SeaNest OÜ (hereinafter mynobe.com).
- Mynobe.com reserves the right to make changes in the e-store terms of service and the selling prices. The said changes will be reflected on the mynobe.com website.
VALIDITY OF CONTRACT OF SALE, PRODUCT AND PRICE INFORMATION
- When finalising an order and paying for the order at the mynobe.com e-store, the Customer will confirm that they have read and agree to the e-store terms of service.
- All the prices at the mynobe.com e-store are given in Euros. The prices include 20% VAT.
- The prices of the products sold in the e-store are indicated next to the products.
- Mynobe.com reserves the right to adjust the prices and availability of the product may change in real time and without prior notice. If the Customer has submitted an order before the relevant conditions changed, then the conditions that were valid for the Customer at the time of making the order will prevail.
- Product information is provided immediately adjacent to the product in the e-store.
FINALISING THE ORDER AND PAYING FOR THE GOODS
- All desired products need to be added to the shopping cart to order them. On the shopping cart page, the Customer can change the contents of the shopping cart if desired. In order to finalize the order, all the required fields need to be filled in.
- After adding an item to the shopping cart, the Customer can continue to browse for other products or finalize and submit the order. After the order has been submitted, the order confirmation will be displayed on the screen to the Customer.
- After the delivery address has been added and the purchase confirmed, the contents of the shopping cart can’t be edited and the shopping cart will be cleared from the products. If the Customer cancels the order after the order has been entered, the products must be re-selected to the shopping cart.
- When the order and contact data are properly filled in, you may start payment. The total cost is displayed to the Customer on the screen which can be paid on the basis of an invoice, via bank link or by bank card. The purchase confirmation including an invoice is automatically sent to the Customer’s e-mail address after the order is confirmed.
- The e-store terms of service are deemed to be concluded and the order is to be executed after the Customer has paid the cost indicated in the order confirmation and when the amount payable has arrived at SeaNest OÜ bank account.
- The orders submitted in the e-store will be reviewed and a confirmation of participation will be sent to the Customers e-mail address within 3 working days.
- If the Customer has not paid for the order within 7 working days from the confirmation of the order, then mynobe.com has the right to cancel the order.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- Mynobe.com has the right to retreat without sanctions from the contract and the subscribed service may not be provided if the course has been filled; if the price or characteristics of the course has been incorrectly displayed due to a system error. If mynobe.com is not able to deliver the order, the Customer will be contacted and the paid amount will be reimbursed.
- The Customer has the right to withdraw from the order for up to 30 days before the event, and to get a refund-for the paid money (excluding administrative expenses of 10%). If the order is dismissed later, then 30 days before the event, the money will not be refunded, but it can be used in the future to take part in the same event. If the waiver is not notified in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or will be made after the event has taken place, the invoice belongs to full payment.
- To cancel the order and to get the money back, the Customer needs to send their request to email@example.com email. The letter must include the following information: the name of the ordered event, the order number and the Customers account number to where the money will be reimbursed. The amount paid for the event will be reimbursed to the Customers account immediately, but not later than 30 days from the date of the receipt of the withdrawal notification to mynobe.com.
- By using the mynobe.com website, the Customer gives explicit and informed consent to the processing of their personal data by mynobe.com.
- Mynobe.com uses the data provided by the Customer to execute the purchase order and does not disclose them to the third parties.
PRELIMINARY RESERVATIONAGREEMENT Read PDF here